Our usual minimum stay is:
- 2 nights in all the apartments
- 1 night in double room (La Cambra)
Summer & bank holidays
- 7 nights in apartments for 4/5 people
- 3 nights in apartments for 2/3 people
- 3 nights in double room (La Cambra)
- Check in advance
We offer 2 payment options:
1) Standard rate:
- It’s necessary to pay 50% of the totay stay. The pending 50% will be settled upon arrival, along with the tourist tax and possible extras.
- You can cancel o modify your reservation up to 20 days before your arrival date.
- In case of cancellation of the resrevation, the amount of 10,00€ won’t be refunded ad bank fees.
2) Non refundable rate
- It’s necessary to pay 100% of the totay stay. Only the tourist tax and possible extras will be pending.
- A 5% discount is applied on the total price.
- It doesn’t allow canceling or changing reservation dates.
COVID-19: Due to the current situation, at Can Alemany we have made our cancellation policies more flexible by offering the possibility of canceling up to 7 days before arrival (in standard rate) or offering the possibility of changing dates at no added cost (in non refundable rate).
In any refund Can Alemany will not return € 10.00 for bank charges.
- In case of cancellation, the 50% previously charged is refunded up to 14 days before the arrival date. (€ 10 is charged as bank charges).
- The 50% previously charged will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled between 14-0 days before arrival date.
- In case of paying 100% of the stay through our website (applying a 5% discount), there is no refund option.
In any refund Can Alemany will not return € 10.00 for bank charges.
Stay at Can Alemany
Reception hours are generally from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. In case of arriving later, it would be necessary to notify in order to coordinate the check-in with Can Alemany housekeepers.
All reservations made through our website can enjoy an early check in from 12:30 pm (subject to availability).
The time for departure is at 11 am. If you want to extend your stay until 2:00 p.m., we apply a supplement of € 20.00 (cost not applicable in direct bookings) or € 30.00 until 4:00 p.m. (subject to availability)
We offer you the possibility of enjoying a breakfast with local and organic products in your apartment (10,00€/pax)
It is a service that we need to have confirmed at least 24 hours before and we serve it from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Breakfast is not included in the price of the room. But we do offer free welcome breakfast for all those stays of 7 or more nights (reservations made through our website)
We offer you a selection of basic organic products: biodegradable coffee capsules, juices, jams, pasta, tomato sauce, cereals…
We can also offer you 8l glass bottle of water with a dispenser (consult previously)
We offer breakfast service for € 10.00 / person served in the apartment.
We can also recommend restaurants with take-away delivery in Can Alemany so that you can enjoy your meal in the apartment.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need babysitting service during your stay.
No, at Can Alemany we do not accept pets.
The established reception hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In any case, we always try to adapt to your needs outside of these hours.
In addition, housekeepers live on the house and they can help you with whatever you need.
Yes, Can Alemany guests can use of all the hotel’s common areas: swimming pool, garden, children’s area, chill out patio, BBQ …
When you make your reservation, you can book the Baby Pack for free for children up to 3 years (we have: crib, sheets, high chair, changing table, toys, bathtub and children’s dishes).
Outdoors, we have swings and a wooden house. In addition, at reception you will find a display case with games.
Yes. The entire hotel has FREE WI-FI.
No. However, we can offer breakfast in the apartments or in a common room if you are a large group.
We also offer you a list of take away options or local restaurants.
All rooms can be assembled with double beds or single beds, according to your needs. Beds are 90x210cm.
La Calma, l’Arc, l’Olivera, La Cambra, El Nord and La Coronella.
We can add cribs in all apartments and in the double room.
As a security measure and prevention of COVID-19, we have reduced the decorative elements of the apartments. Even so, all the apartments still have a 100% equipped kitchen: Nespresso coffee machine, fridge and freezer, dishwasher (in some apartments), microwave, induction hob, kitchenware, dishes, toaster and kettle.
You will also find Can Alemany organic oil, sugar, 1 bottle of water, coffee and tea.
All apartments have a hair dryer and a pack of amenities with an ecological certificate: shampoo and bath gel.
We have a washing machine, dryer and clothes iron for common use in our laundry room.
At Can Alemany we have an apartment 100% adapted for people with reduced mobility, La Calma.
All common areas are also adapted.
If this is your case, we would appreciate you to inform us before arrival to ensure that you will have everything you need.
- During normal working hours (16h00-18h00), keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals (> 18h00). COVID-19: COVID-19: It’s necessary to inform about your arrival time so as we can guarantee an exclusive check in at your arrival.
- It’s necessary to adhere to the check out time. Each additional hour (or fraction of hour) will have an extra cost of 30,00€ that will be charged to the reservation holder’s name. Apartment keys can be left at the reception (trough our little window). COVID-19: COVID-19: In case there’s any payment pendening at client’s check out, we will charge it on the credit card provided by the guest
- In case of door key loss, please inform the reception staff of the incident. Key replacement cost is 50€.
- Apartment inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, electronic equipment, kitchen utensils, soaps, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the Hotel and are not to be taken out. All missing items will be charged
- Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room
- Please make sure you turn off the lights when not needed
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building and in the apartment
- When smoking outside, please make sure to collect all cigarette butts
- You may smoke on your balcony, but keep the door closed at all time to prevent smoke from entering the apartment
- The Hotel management has the exclusive right to fine the guests (if caught) who have smoked in the apartment or any smell of smoke with a maximum of 100€ penalty fee
- For security and safety reasons, people who are not registered at the hotel cannot visit the apartments or use our facilities (including the pool) without prior notice.
- If eating at the pool area, please make sure to pick up all trash and food once finished. It’s completely forbidden using glass tableware in the pool area.
- There’s no lifeguard at the pool area; guests should use the pool under their responsibility. It’s necessary that children are accompanied by an adult the whole time. Avoid to swim alone or under alcohol effects. It’s necessary to keep always the pool area clean and tidy to avoid that somebody get injured with items.
- Never leave the barbecue unattended once it has been lit. After use, leve it as you’ve found it.
- COVID-19: It’s necessary to keep a 2 metres distance at all our common areas. In case that’s not possible, it will be necessary to use a facemask. You cannot move deckchairs at the swimminpool. In case you’d like to use bbq area, you’ll need to book this space.
- CAN ALEMANY is not responsible of cash, jewelry or guest’s luggage.
- CAN ALEMANY is not responsible of personal damages that guests could suffer during their stay at the hotel.
- Animals are not allowed in the Hotel property.
- 100€ fee can be requested if animals are seen at the apartment or garden area.
- Furniture cannot be moved without prior approval. 100€ fee can be requested if furniture such as beds, tables, sofas or similar are moved or replaced without permission.
- No shouting, screaming or other loud noises between 23h00 to 7h00.
- We ask you to take care of our facilities and equipment. Any intentional or not notified damage can be charged to the guest.